EAC Network seeks a Clinical Director for the Manhattan CRAN (Community Re-entry Assistance Network) located in Manhattan, NY. The position is full time, Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM with excellent benefits medical/dental/401K and very generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
Under minimal supervision, the Clinical Director is responsible for providing court liaison, assessment, and referral of mentally ill and persons with co-occurring disorders involved in the criminal justice system into an appropriate treatment program and providing clinical support to CRAN program staff.
- Conduct assessment interviews and psychological evaluations and testing for clients referred to the Assistance Network Services and Community Transitional Case Management teams when needed.
- Prepare written reports in a timely manner regarding the client's status with the program, treatment plan, and progress.
- Utilize the educational training, skills, and experience obtained from advanced degree to provide appropriate professional services, techniques, and strategies for clients.
- Develop and review treatment plans for clients accepted into the program and facilitate placement.
- Investigate and arrange supportive services for clients by establishing relationships and linkages with area hospitals and treatment programs.
- Maintain complete client records and have available for inspection by Supervision at any time.
- Provide crisis intervention when needed.
- Conduct drug testing on clients of the Program as needed.
- Provide clinical support and in-service trainings to program staff and referral agencies.
- Train and supervise interns, externs, fellows, and graduate psychologists.
- Attend stakeholder events/workshops and represent the agency at meetings when requested.
- Knowledge of treatment and mental health programs required.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience working with the forensic population.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; Ability to work cooperatively with criminal justice, treatment, and mental health systems.
- Must be proficient in computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, Microsoft Office applications, calendar, and email and/or database software necessary to perform work assignments.
Salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Please apply using link provided: