Citi Foundation Commits $100 Million to Reduce Youth Unemployment
NeighborWorks America Awards $48 Million for Homeownership Assistance
Sloan Foundation Announces 2017 Research Fellowships
Online Giving Increased 7.9 Percent in 2016, Study Finds
University of Dubuque Receives $60 Million Estate Gift
Terry and Susan Ragon Join Giving Pledge
Walton Foundation Invests $32 Million in Indonesian Fisheries
Texas A&M Receives $20 Million for Fellowship Program
In partnership with local governments, the Global HOPE initiative will work to build the capacity needed to diagnose and treat pediatric blood disorders and cancer in Botswana, Malawi, and Uganda....
- Building and Managing Effective Collaborations for the World’s Most Vulnerable
- Do Bots Have a Role in Social Change?
- Marc Morial, President/CEO, National Urban League: Inner Cities and Advocacy in Trump-Era America
- Why We Make Free, Public Information More Accessible — and How You Can Help
- Six Ways to Connect People to Your Cause Through Social Media
- What We Learned From Our End-of-Year Fundraising Appeals