Corporate Citizenships professionals have had to adapt in 2020 quickly. With the increase in natural disasters, a reckoning of racial and social justice issues, a need for more meaningful measurement, and a more unstable global environment, what does this mean for practitioners? How are businesses preparing and responding?
This 3-part series addresses how best to operationalize corporate citizenship and philanthropy for the current environment, focusing on International Grantmaking, Disaster Philanthropy and Impact Measurement.
Day 1: International Grantmaking
- Considerations for Your International Giving Strategy
- Working with NGOs Outside the US
Day 2: Disaster Philanthropy
- Developing Disaster Assessment Filters
- Leveraging Your Company’s Assets for Disaster Response
Day 3: Impact Measurement
- Connecting Impact Measurement to Strategy
- Data and Systems for Impact Measurement
Benefits of Attending
- Review legal and operational issues related to international grantmaking
- Discuss pro-active versus responsive strategies for disaster response
- When and how to use data and evaluation to maximize the impact
- Network during breakout sessions to brainstorm and problem-solve, develop solutions, and articulating next steps for post-training activation