Peer-to-Peer Online Social Network Fundraising
Prospects are more likely to donate when asked by friends and associates, so DonorPages makes it easy for your supporters to create individual donor pages, branded with your graphics and messaging, that collect donations online. You can have multiple DonorPages sites for events and ongoing campaigns that empower your constituents to promote awareness and ask for donations on your behalf.
Donors, volunteers and event participants reach out to family, co-workers and more via e-mail, links on Facebook and Twitter, or simply passing on their personal fundraising Web address. Statistics show that personal appeals are far more likely to be successful, due to trust in and affinity for your supporter. For example, one $500 a year donor raised $5,000 in one year when given her own DonorPage!
DonorPages is perfect for sponsor events such as Walk-a-thons, Dance-a-thons, Bowl-a-thons, Fun Runs, and more. Also, you can use them for memorials and tributes, capital campaigns, and supporter "self-managed" fundraising such as individual bike rides, fundraising parties, and bake sales. DonorPages is a highly effective and affordable way to give your supporters the tools they need to become fundraisers!
DonorPerfect provides a complete fundraising and donor management solution to help you reduce your workload and build relationships with your constituents.
With DonorPerfect, you can:
- Manage constituent contacts and donor development
- Send personalized communications
- Handle special events
- Run all types of fundraising activities
- Track every type of donation
- Reduce payment processing administration
- Manage all information in one complete source
- Integrate with best-of-breed products and services
- Collect information and donations online
Imagine if nonprofit professionals and fundraisers leveraged all their expertise and years of experience and created user-friendly and very affordable donor/donation management software! That's exactly what happened at TowerCare Technologies, and today nonprofits throughout the world are using our flagship product, DonorPro, because:
- It's easy to use.DonorPro is very intuitive and simple to use. DonorPro is consistent throughout and contains wizards that guide users step by step through the application.
- It's affordable.DonorPro is affordably priced. DonorPro fees include unlimited users/unlimited seat licenses, unlimited customer and technical support, and all upgrades/updates and new releases of the software.
- It's backed by TowerCare's superior customer support.We pride ourselves on our superior customer support. Live customer support representatives answer our clients' calls from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. We have no automated answering services or automated dial around systems. When you call, you speak to a live person.
- It has robust features and functionality.DonorPro is a rich constituent-management system that offers:
- Prospect and donor management
- Donation management (including gifts in kind, pledges, honor and memorial donations)
- Built in scheduling, tasks and automated reminders
- Fully integrated modules for event management (including auction)
- Volunteer, employee and human resource management
- Inventory management
- Social services module (for our social service clients)
- Patient services module (for our healthcare-related clients)
- We offer implementation options.With DonorPro, you have several implementation options, including Self-Hosted or ASP (Application Service Provider). Each client decides which option works best for them.
- Our clients are fans. With 100% customer satisfaction, every DonorPro client is a reference. We serve all types and all size nonprofits, from start-ups to national organizations with millions of constituent records.
Contact us today to learn more about why nonprofit organizations are choosing and staying with DonorPro.
Network for Good provides easy-to-use fundraising software and coaching for nonprofits. NFG's comprehensive, all-in-one solutions include donor-optimized donation pages, peer-to-peer fundraising platforms, event ticketing, email marketing, and smarter donor management.
Since 2001, Network for Good's innovative online giving platforms have powered more than $1 billion in donations for over 100,000 nonprofits.