The Renton Community Foundation began as a small, local community foundation and quickly grew to serve people and organizations all over the Puget Sound Region. Today, we manage over 50 funds totaling $10 million dollars and have undertaken growth plans to expand our reach and assets under management. Our funds benefit at-risk children, the homeless, people with special needs, education, the arts, seniors and much more.
As a major center for philanthropy in our region we help donors make their giving meaningful, award grants back to the community to meet emerging needs, provide expertise in philanthropy and non-profit management. Visit us and learn more about our valuable work at www.rentonfoundation.org
We are seeking an innovative, visionary leader to serve as our Executive Director to take the Foundation into the next phase of our growth. The Executive Director will be accountable to and partner with our Board of Directors, overseeing all operations, financial transactions, fund management, and strategic planning. A talented connector and collaborator will be energized by this opportunity to grow our Foundation to serve the needs in our region.
Chair of the Board of Directors
The Candidate We Seek Will Bring:
- A minimum of 5 years senior non-profit management experience
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and fund development
- Demonstrated expertise in board development, donor relationship building, fiscal management, marketing, public relations, and social media
- Broad experience collaborating with other community organizations
- Demonstrated proficiency with commonly used business applications and technologies.
- Verifiable references supporting a record of professional accomplishments
- Bachelor's Degree and Foundation Management preferred.
Salary depends on experience.
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates: Submit, in confidence resume and letter of interest to: