YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY ...
working as a member of the Technical Department and a specific focal point for a portfolio of countries. You will inform the development and implementation of Undernutrition Prevention & Resilience interventions, will advise the Undernutrition Prevention & Resilience strategy within a multi-sectoral approach, and will advance global Undernutrition Prevention & Resilience sector development and learning.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Advising Undernutrition Prevention & Resilience programs in Cambodia and Haiti.
- Facilitating dedicated technical support to specific research projects and other Undernutrition Prevention & Resilience initiatives.
- Providing support to the Associate Director, Undernutrition Prevention & Resilience in the identification and advancement of good practices and in setting and overseeing program quality.
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA ?
You are a seasoned humanitarian professional with technical expertise in one or more Undernutrition Prevention & Resilience programs
- You have a Post-Graduate degree (Master's Degree or higher preferred) in Human Nutrition, Food Security & Livelihoods, Water, Hygiene & Sanitation, Public Health, Sociology, Anthropology, Medicine, or related field.
- You have at least 7 years' experience working in programs overseas with an international humanitarian organization.
- You have excellent knowledge of one (or more) technical field related to Human Nutrition, Food Security & Livelihoods, Water Hygiene & Sanitation, or Public Health.
You have an extensive experience
- Working in different countries/contexts, emergency and post-crisis, in all the steps of the Project Cycle Management;
- Working as a technical advisor or similar position with an International humanitarian organization (country, region or headquarters);
- Working with the main humanitarian donors, knowing proposals and reporting requirements.
You are flexible, adaptable, dynamic and enthusiastic
- You are motivated to work within the humanitarian sector and to link it to other initiatives (research, external communication, outreach, etc.).
- You can present clear ideas and arguments, providing distance support, training and influence.
- You are proactive, autonomous, and reliable.
How to Apply
Please apply with resume and cover letter to: