Founded in 1906, AJC seeks to enhance the well-being of the Jewish people and Israel, and to advance human rights and democratic values in the United States and around the world. Among Jewish advocacy organizations, AJC is the leader in the global arena. We are known for our unparalleled access to diplomats, government officials, and faith leaders in more than 100 countries. In addition to our New York headquarters and Office of Policy and Diplomatic Affairs in Washington, D.C., AJC has offices across the U.S. and around the globe and maintains partnerships with Jewish communities worldwide.
This position is 100% remote and supports several offices in the US. Flexibility is essential.
The regional offices maintain the agency's nationwide presence, attract leaders and donors to AJC, enhance the agency's influence with key local, national and international decision makers and stakeholders, implement advocacy initiatives at the state/local level, establish and nurture community relationships, and serve as AJC's eyes and ears on the ground.
The Department of Regional Offices Coordinator is responsible for the vital details and coordination that allow the other positions in the regional offices to fulfill their respective duties. The ideal candidate will be a smart, high-energy self-starter who combines organizational acumen and professionalism, with being a consummate team player who works effectively with various constituencies.
The Coordinator does all this while adhering to AJC's core values: Respect, Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence, and Accountability.
- Assist Regional Offices with the collection, input and reporting of advocacy programming.
- Support Regional Office fundraising events and activities, including but not limited to event registration, gift processing, and meeting attendance creating and sending invitations using Luminate and Eventbrite, tracking RSVPs and donations, and sending thank you notes.
- Provide technical support for virtual events on Zoom.
- Capture and record constituent data using Raisers Edge software.
- In consultation with Global Communications staff, post social media content to strengthen AJC's brand and promote opportunities for engagement.
- Reconcile departmental credit cards and process employee reimbursements monthly using Concur.
- Coordinate Regional board and committee meetings.
- Respond to general inquiries by phone or email.
- Maintain and update AJC Regional Office websites.
- Provide administrative support for board and committee meetings.
- Other administrative tasks as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2 plus years of relevant experience
- Experience in administration and programs
- Ability to work with new technology and learn new systems
- Adept at juggling several tasks simultaneously
- Experience with Raisers Edge or similar CRM software; Microsoft Office Suite, Google applications, Website management software
- Skilled in e-Mail creation with Luminate or similar software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, tact and diplomacy
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills
- Respect for and adherence to confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Team player as well as able to work independently
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Passion for the mission of AJC
- Pride and professionalism in work accomplishments
- A demonstrated commitment to high ethical standard and values
How to Apply
Please submit your application to: https://ajchr.wufoo.com/forms/rpss0z71du4lyp/