Are you passionate about building a more equitable society? If so, please consider joining Pacific Community Ventures as an Engagement Specialist. This is a part-time (20 hours per week) role that can be done from anywhere in the U.S. This role is responsible for connecting business owners nationwide with pro bono business advisors and other resources that will help them run and grow their businesses. A tech-enabled, but people-centric program, we do this by leveraging our advanced matching algorithm and online platform while complementing them with personal interactions to deliver a truly customized experience to small business owners across all 50 states.
- Connect business owners nationwide with the various resources they need to run and grow their enterprises successfully. This is accomplished by reviewing online profiles created by small business owners and volunteer advisors, and creating the best match to ensure the mentoring engagements begin.
- Conduct check-ins and trouble shoot any challenges between the two parties.
- Assist the Program Manager by identifying ways to further engage program participants while improving participant’s experience quality, user retention, and satisfaction rates.
- Experience working in roles dealing with people (retail, customer service, small businesses)
- Experience using online tools such as Google Docs or online databases/CRMS.
- An interest and commitment to our mission
- A great listener
- Excellent time management skills and highly organized
- A degree is not required but some college courses or equivalent experience would be preferable
- Fluent in Spanish
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to: HR@pcvmail.org. Please include the title of Engagement Specialist in the subject of your email. Thanks!