Want to work on an agile, mission-driven product operations team that connects thousands of people online daily to build stronger communities? If so, join us as the Account Director in a fast-paced, collaborative, supportive environment.
Taproot Plus, Taproot Foundation's online marketplace for pro bono, directly delivers on our mission by connecting nonprofit professionals with passionate, skilled volunteers who share their expertise pro bono via online, virtual programming. Through Taproot Plus, business professionals deliver expertise and support in areas like marketing, strategy, HR, and IT strategy so that social good organizations are even more equipped to positively affect society. The Taproot Plus Membership product provides companies and foundations an opportunity to provide a co-branded Taproot Plus experience for their employees and nonprofit partners and grants them access to real-time reporting on activity of their stakeholders.
Since 2014, skilled volunteers have delivered over $40 million worth of capacity-building consulting services to nonprofits through the program.
The Account Director will drive the strategy and execution for retaining and growing our Taproot Plus Membership client portfolio. In this role you will deliver a best-in-class support experience to our Taproot Plus corporate and foundation clients. You will lead the charge to design a vision for client engagement and implement and track interventions and employee engagement strategies that promote and enable the highest-quality service outcomes for our clients. And you will be responsible for assessing and optimizing our existing internal processes, resources, and tools to enhance our team's ability to develop and deliver a fantastic client experience. This position will collaborate with our team of Advisory Services consultants in supporting our corporate and foundation clients and will partner closely with the Director of Product and Director of Marketing and Communications in building and implementing a roadmap for Taproot Plus Memberships.
- Build and maintain relationships with corporate and foundation clients, which includes being responsible for contracting, product onboarding and training
- Support the development and execution of the Taproot Plus Memberships short-term vision and strategy
- Support the ongoing measurement of performance against Taproot Plus Memberships goals, including revenue and retention goals
- Provide ongoing strategic consultative support to clients meant to promote adoption of the product
- Guide and inform the strategic direction of the Taproot Plus Membership client experience, and develop and maintain a short and long-term roadmap that enables continuous improvement of that experience
- Lead others in the development and testing of innovative off-product service solutions for increasing product adoption by our clients, and their employees and nonprofit partners
- Partner with the Program Operations team to translate client and user feedback into product improvements focused on optimizing employee adoption and activation
- Partner and communicate effectively with key stakeholders across the organization
- Manage contracting and information security client surveys
- Special Projects in programs, operations and technology as relevant.
- You are passionate about — and have demonstrated experience in — client services in support of product implementation
- You understand the impact pro bono service can have in making positive social change, and you are energized by partnering with innovative companies and foundations
- You are enthusiastic about product management and focused on using technology for good
- You have an exceptional track record of successful client and relationship management in the service industry
- You love building on ideas internally and with clients, and are diligent in implementation and evaluation of those ideas
- You continuously look at, question, and understand products and your customers’ relationship with those products to maintain your north star
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and love to partner with smart hard-working people through new opportunities and growth
- You are data-driven — you understand the importance of good data leverage it to find opportunities and to evaluate progress
- You have a demonstrated background of operational excellence, and are able to dig into the details of processes or systems without losing sight of the big picture
- You are exceptional at supporting cross-functional stakeholders
- You love to try new things and dig-in with the team
- 5+ years prior experience in product or account management for a SaaS company or consulting on SaaS products preferred.
Salary Range: 80-90k. Salary commensurate with experience.
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the United States. Taproot Foundation has offices in New York City, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
How to Apply
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com