Are you interested in a full-time, hourly position with a generous benefits package? If so, look no further!
We are currently searching for someone who enjoys interacting with clients, works independently, able to multitask in a fast paced environment is passionate about serving the Essex County community, and is able to work at our 317 Roseville Avenue location.
Apply now so you can become part of our ever growing organization.
- Assist participants with their enrollment applications, verify supporting documents and review discrepancies in accordance with company and program policy.
- Enter information into program database, verify accuracy of data, and successfully complete all applications to the point of approved certification.
- Perform communication duties such as greeting clients and visitors, answer and transfer phone calls, and review paperwork.
- Responsible for outreach with the goal of increasing awareness of La Casa programs and services in the community and increasing participant numbers.
- Provide accurate agency program information and arrange appropriate referrals to other programs and agencies to applicants and visitors.
- Conduct home visitations.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years of relevant work experience or training
- Excellent organizational and public communication skills with ability to speak and write in English and other languages a plus.
- Driver’s License a must and good driving record
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and other data applications.
- Monday - Friday
- 9am – 5pm
- ON SITE WORK
- Schedule may vary accordingly to meet division’s needs
How to Apply
- Email your cover letter and resume to
- Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted