Founded in 1975, New Hope Community (NHC) is a leading Hudson Valley non-profit voluntary provider agency, headquartered in the heart of the Catskills. We offer a diverse array of residential and community-based supports to empower more than 700 people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) to lead self-directed lives. Foundational to our person-centered efforts is our talented 1,000+ workforce. This newly created position is designed to dynamically drive a culture that prioritizes and celebrates a high state of holistic health and wellness. To learn more about the wonderful family of New Hope Community we invite you to visit our website at: www.newhopecommunity.org
As an employer, New Hope Community recognizes our staff are the driving force behind the realization of our mission and are wholly committed to investing in this most valuable resource. Equally, we are committed to “lifting up” the lives of the incredible people who have chosen New Hope Community as their home and/or their service provider. Our vision is to reimagine workforce and programmatic experiences that celebrate a life best lived. We are committed to building dynamic, healthy people practices - not just for today but for future generations.
Essential Characteristics and Responsibilities:
- Strategy - Creates viable plans that when executed will support NHC’s overarching goals of providing holistic wellness services which enhance overall quality of life.
- Program Development – Create programs and plans which are supported by empirical data and industry best practices.
- Measurable Outcomes – Create key impact measurements in collaboration with department heads (track, trend, interpret, respond) as well as develop methods to capture and measure the success and viability of initiatives which are rolled out through this position.
- Research – Maintain a relevant and current knowledge base to inform and strengthen NHC’s efforts to provide cutting edge holistic wellness services.
- Reporting – Develop and deliver written and verbal reports which reflect the efforts, impact, and direction of the holistic wellness program.
- Staffing – Lead, coach, and mentor interdepartmental and direct programmatic staff.
- Leadership and Organization – Demonstrate a transformational leadership style that uses positive disruption, intellectual stimulation and motivation to fuel empowerment.
- Self-Expression – Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills that clearly articulate a wide array of messaging to a diverse audience.
- Idea Generator – Initiate ideas that impact processes and systems important to holistic wellness programs.
The successful candidate must be a well-regarded professional who has 5+ years of experience actively participating in and leading holistic wellness efforts within an organizational and/or clinical environment. Additionally, the successful candidate must have:
- A track record demonstrating high strategic and entrepreneurial thinking supported by the precise execution of all plans.
- A reputation as a team builder with demonstrated success leading, motivating and collaborating with a large group of professional and direct support staff.
- The ability to articulate New Hope Community’s message to a broad range of constituents that includes staff, families, community members and regulators.
- An understanding of and interest in working with, a rural-based service provider.
- A Bachelor’s or higher degree in health, health services management, holistic medicine and/or clinical specialty areas.
How to Apply
Visit our website at www.newhopecommunity.org/Careers to complete an employment application!
5 New Hope Community Drive State Route 52
P.O. Box 289 Loch Sheldrake, NY 12759
(P) 845-434-8300 (F) 845-434-5105